Security of attachment
1. Check the side car attachments to the motorcycle and ensure
that all fixing devices are in place and secure.
2. Attempt to move the side car in relation to the motorcycle
to check for security of attachment.
3. For 'leanable' side cars check the operation of the attachment
Insecurity or abnormal wear or play in the side car attachment.
2. Any attachment between the side car and motorcycle missing
or not fully secure.
3. Excessively tight, worn or deteriorated pivot points or bushes
on a loanable' side car.